Regular Meeting – February 8, 2017 – 9:00 AM
Courthouse Annex – Commission Meeting Room
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD JANUARY 25, 2017.
CONSTIUTIONAL OFFICER REPORTS
Budget Amendment Request – Sheriff’s Office Employee Payout $3,740.59
Approval of Confiscated Currency Expenditure of $7,040 for VHF Portable Radios
Approval of Confiscated Currency Expenditure of $9,501.08 for Lease/Purchase of WatchGuard in Car Camera Systems.
Appointment of Members to the SHIP Housing Advisory Committee.
Approval of Sub-lease of Lee Airport to North Florida Ag Services, Inc.
Review of Request for Bids for Sale of Timber on Madison County Development Complex Parcel.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. First Public Hearing 9:00 a.m. – An Ordinance Imposing a Temporary Moratorium on the Establishment, Siting, Construction, Opening, Operation and/or Continued Operation of Medical Marijuana Dispensing Facilities.
2. Resolution 2017-02-08; Asking for Protection of the Historic Suwannee and Withlacoochee Rivers.
3. Approval of two Contracts with Peacock Family for RIVER Grant.
4. Approval for Lease of Vehicle for the Emergency Management Department.
5. Approval of Contract with Disasters Strategies & Ideas Group, LLC (DSI) to Conduct Mass Care Exercise and Incident Command Training.
6. Approval of an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Madison concerning a FY 2016 Community Development Block Grant Application