The Madison News

Please reload

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved


CPP Sign.jpg


Shortly before 3:00 PM on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 Madison 911 Center received a report of a grease fire in the kitchen of home on Hwy 14 just south of the railroad tracks.  The home owner attempted to smother the fire but was not successful.  Fire units from Madison and New Home responded finding the fire had gone up to the attic and created dense smoke throughout the attic.  The firefighters were able to contain the  fire to the area of the carport end of the home.  The Red Cross was contacted to assist the residents.  Madison County Emergency Medical Services were on scene keeping the fire staff hydrated with plenty of water.  Madison County Sheriff's Deputies were needed for traffic control because the south bound lane of Hwy 14 was blocked with emergency apparatus.



Please reload


Booking Report August 19, 2019

MCSO Deputy Injured During Routine Traffic Stop

Powell and Edwards Arrested for Dealing in Stolen Property

Attorney General Moody Releases 2019 Hurricane Preparedness Guide

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Wireless Communications While Driving Bill

Please reload