AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL,
TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY,
June 8, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD MAY 25, 2016.
1. Constitutional Officers
1. Sheriff’s Office Confiscated Currency Request - $2000.00
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Roadway Striping Estimates.
1. 9:00 a.m. Public Hearing – Ordinance amending the Madison County Land Development Code to allow governmental and private facilities which are principally for military and/or law enforcement type training including, without limitation, training and exercises in stationary and mobile shooting and combat method and tactics, by Special Exception in the Agriculture 2 land use district.
2. Discussion of Contract with Brian Kauffman to hire as County Coordinator.
3. Update on Economic Development – Mr. Crawford Powell.
4. Discussion regarding possible revisions to Clean Community/Nuisance Ordinances.