County Commission Meeting Agenda for February 26, 2020
Regular Meeting – February 26, 2020 – 6:00 PM
Courthouse Annex – Commission Meeting Room
CALL TO ORDER
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES: Regular Meeting Held February 12, 2020
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICER REPORTS
1. Appointment of Ben Jones as At-Large Member to the Planning and Zoning Board.
1. Discussion Regarding Road Striping Plan for 2020 – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen.
2. Update on Water Quality Conditions of the Withlacoochee River – Ms. Kim Allbritton.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Approval of Starting Roadway Plans to Determine the Acreage Needed from Land Owners on NE Duval Pond Road
1. 6:00 PM Public Hearing – Special Exception Application 20-01 for Honey Lake Clinic, Inc. 2. Review of Conceptual Plan by City of Madison for Parcel Located behind Emergency Operations Center.
COUNTY ATTORNEY REPORT
COUNTY MANAGER REPORT