County Commission Meeting Agenda for February 12, 2020 9:00am
CALL TO ORDER
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES: Regular Meeting Held January 22, 2020
Special Meeting Held January 24, 2020
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICER REPORTS
1. Approval of Fishing Tournament Request for April 18, 2020.
2. Approval of Fishing Tournament Request for February 29, 2020 and August 2, 2020.
3. Re-appointment of Commissioner Donnie Waldrep to the Suwannee River Economic Council, Inc. Board of Directors.
1. Update on Water Quality Conditions of the Withlacoochee River and Continued Water Quality Testing Cost – Ms. Kim Allbriton.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Speed Bumps for Yellow Pine Avenue – Commissioner Kelley.
2. Review with Possible Approval of Bid for New Current Model Backhoe/Loader – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen.
3. Road Striping Plan for 2020.
4. Discussion Regarding Public Request to Close and Vacate Finch Way – Commissioner Waldrep.
1. Discussion Regarding Request to Re-name SW Bentley Street to SW Carl Joseph Street – Commissioner Martin.
2. Discussion Regarding Memorandum of Understanding between the Town of Greenville and Madison County for the Purchase of a Fire Engine – Mr. Brian Kauffman and Mr. Ed Dean.
3. Discussion Regarding Giving Back a Portion of Property to the City of Madison.
COUNTY ATTORNEY REPORT
COUNTY MANAGER REPORT