Agenda for County Commission Meeting July 18, 2016
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL, TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY, July 13, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD JUNE 22, 2016.
1. Constitutional Officers
1. Approval of State-Funded Grant Agreement for Emergency Management - $115,806.
2. Approval of Federally-Funded Sub Award and Grant Agreement for Emergency Management - $44,125.
3. Approval of Letter to Sabal Trail Pipeline.
4. SHIP Subordination Agreement for Sierra Stevens-Brown.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Striping Estimates for Parking Lot and Road Into Madison County Recreation Park.
2. Discussion Regarding Priority List for Local Road Projects.
3. Discussion Regarding Adding Paving Requirement to Madison County Development Complex Covenants and Restrictions.
4. Review with Possible Acceptance of Bids for Widening and Resurfacing of SW Harvey Green Drive.
1. Begin 2016-2017 Fiscal Year Budget Preparations.