County Commission Agenda for June 22, 2016
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL, TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY, June 22, 2016, 6:00 p.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD JUNE 8, 2016.
1. Constitutional Officers
CONSENT AGENDA 1. First Addendum to the Interlocal Agreement Between Madison County and the Town of Greenville for Florida Department of Transportation Project 438829-1-54-01 for SW Grand Street.
2. Approval of Agreement and Resolution 2016-06-22; Authorizing the Chairman of the Madison County Board of County Commissioners to Execute an Agreement of the Small County Outreach Program with the Florida Department of Transportation for Road Reconstruction of NE Hickory Grove Road.
3. Budget Amendment Request for Madison County Sheriff’s Office Employee Payout.
4. Approval of Sheriff’s Department Confiscated Currency Expenditure in the Amount of $3,822.70.
5. Approval of Sheriff’s Department Confiscated Currency Expenditure in the Amount of $531.46.
6. Approval of Contract for Services with Apalachee Center, Inc. for July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT 1. Discussion Regarding Striping Estimates for Madison County Recreation Park.
2. Discussion Regarding Priority List for Local Road Projects.
3. Discussion Regarding County’s 5-year Prioritized Transportation Plan for the Department of Transportation.
4. Review with Possible Approval of Bids for Trucks for Solid Waste and Road Department.
NEW BUSINESS 1. 6:00 p.m. Public Hearing – Ordinance amending the Madison County Land Development Code to allow governmental and private facilities which are principally for military and/or law enforcement type training including, without limitation, training and exercises in stationary and mobile shooting and combat method and tactics, by Special Exception in the Agriculture 2 land use district.
2. Discussion Regarding Site Plan for Certified Towing – Mr. Steve Hart and Mr. Greg Vickers.
3. Discussion Regarding Offer to Purchase 2 Acres Presently Owned by Pyramid Bakery, Inc.
4. Discussion of Possible Purchase of Land on SE Dale Leslie Drive for Economic Development.
5. Presentation on Sabal Trail Pipeline – Mr. John S. Quaterman, WWALS Watershed Coalition, Inc.
6. Preview of 2016-2017 Fiscal Year Budget Preparations.