COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING JUNE 8, 2016
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL, TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY, June 8, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD MAY 25, 2016.
1. Constitutional Officers
1. Sheriff’s Office Confiscated Currency Request - $2000.00
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion Regarding Roadway Striping Estimates.
1. 9:00 a.m. Public Hearing – Ordinance amending the Madison County Land Development Code to allow governmental and private facilities which are principally for military and/or law enforcement type training including, without limitation, training and exercises in stationary and mobile shooting and combat method and tactics, by Special Exception in the Agriculture 2 land use district.
2. Discussion of Contract with Brian Kauffman to hire as County Coordinator.
3. Update on Economic Development – Mr. Crawford Powell.
4. Discussion regarding possible revisions to Clean Community/Nuisance Ordinances.