Agenda for County Commission Meeting October 14, 2015
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL,
TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY,
October 14, 2015, 9:00 a.m.
PASSING OF THE GAVEL TO COMMISSIONER DAVIS
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE PUBLIC HEARING HELD SEPTEMBER 21, 2015
Resolution 2015-10-14; Authorizing Chairman to Execute Small County Road Assistance Program Agreement.
Approval of Small County Road Assistance Program Agreement.
Budget Amendment Request for Fiscally Constrained to Amend to Actual Revenues and Expenditures.
Budget Amendment Request for Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice Ed. Department/Constitutional Office to Amend to Actual Revenues and Expenditures.
Contract Between Madison County and State of Florida Department of Health for Operation of the Madison County Health Department for Contract Year 2015-2016.
Resolution2015-10-14A; Establishing Fee Schedule for the Madison County Health Department.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
Discussion Regarding Board Ramp on Darbeen Pond – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen.
Update on Paving Projects – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen.
Request to Add Lock to Upstairs Bathroom Door at Annex – Ms. Leigh Barfield, Property Appraiser.
1. Presentation of Annual Report – Mr. Butch Galbraith and Mr. Justin Kania, Florida Forest Service.
2. Discussion Regarding Special Exception Request by Albert Barfield.
3. Resolution Adopting the Amended Interlocal Agreement Creating the North Central Florida Regional Planning Council – Mr. Scott Koons, NCFRPC.
4. Approval of Suggested Items to Discuss with Legislative Delegation.
5. Consideration of Request to Accept Out of District Solid Waste in Aucilla Regional Landfill.
6. Consideration of Constructing and Funding Sirmans Public Safety Building.
7. Discussion Regarding Date for Employee Appreciation Luncheon.