• Submitted By Patrick Lightcap

KITCHEN FIRE SENDS TWO TO HOSPITAL


At approximately 7:03 PM on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 Madison 911 Center received a report of a grease fire at 231 SE Coleman Avenue just east of the Madison city limits. Units first on scene found a kitchen fire still burning which was quickly extinguished. Two occupants of the mobile home were injured and were taken to an area hospital. Madison Fire/Rescue was the fire response and was assisted by Madison County Emergency Medical Services to treat and transport the injured. Duke Energy came to the scene to secure the electrical service.


11 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved