• themadisonnews

New Years Weather Forecast


Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New Year's Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Friday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 5 mph. Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Sunday: A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

#madisoneoc

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved