• themadisonnews

Weekend Forecast Madison Emergency Management Office


This Afternoon: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight: A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday: Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night: Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Tuesday: Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy. Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Christmas Day: Sunny, with a high near 63.

#madisoneoc

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved