• themadisonnews

Mobile Home Fire


On Monday morning the 6th of October the Call came in to 911 of a structure fire at 295 SE Ammons Ave Madison. As luck would have it the Madison Fire Department was nearby flushing fire hydrants and was able to arrive on the scene within minutes of being notified. As they arrived they observed smoke coming from the back bedroom of the mobile home and quickly called for the tanker truck to be in route for additional water.

Bystanders at the scene said that a window A/C in the bedroom had "exploded", and that is what started the fire. The Madison Fire Department quickly extinguished the fire and deployed a fan to move the smoke out of the house. The amount of damage was unknown at this time, but would have been much worse had the Madison Fire Department not responded so quickly.

The Madison Sheriff’s Department and Madison EMS also responded to the scene. No injuries were reported.

#misc

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved