• themadisonnews

Weekend Weather Outlook


This Afternoon: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. South wind around 5 mph.

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind. Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Wednesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

#emergencymanagement

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved