• themadisonnews

Madison EOC Weekend Weather


This Afternoon: Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Saturday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

#madisoneoc

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved