• themadisonnews

Madison E.O.C. Weather Outlook


Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Monday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Tuesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

#emergencymanagement

0 views

The Madison News

The Madison News © 2014 - 2024 All Rights Reserved